[General] Topics

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 14:10:07 PDT 2015

Dear Chandra,

Thank you for keeping us focused and realistic in what we hope to
accomplish. Also thx for the schedule of papers.

Dear Chip,

Thank you for starting the list of topics. You've laid out a decade of
work. However, it does give us a point from which to orient ourselves and
focus on specifics within the list (probably combining parts of it).

Andrew