[General] position

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Sat May 2 15:58:42 PDT 2015

Andrew,
   The photon can be considered a bundle of changing electromagnetic fields. If the photon’s electric field is “cut” energetically by some interaction, this could leave a created positive and a negative charge at the two ends where the electric field was cut. The two separated electric fields now with their positive and negative charges would then reconfigure to become a positively and a negatively charged photon (positron and electron). The charged photons would start circulating helically and would each produce a magnetic dipole field associated with the circulating charged photons produced by cutting the photon’s electric field.
     Richard