[General] New views from new people?

David Mathes davidmathes8 at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 06:13:09 PDT 2015

Andrew
Insufficient information...and traffic is currently tolerable. I'l like to think there is always room for one more, but I'd like to believe that we are not finished with the current investigation into the electron/photon relationship. So Im interested in seeing the serious study before diluting the current effort.

This current investigation looks like:
(Standard Model - electron - photon) - quanta                (1)

What is being proposed is an expansion of the discussion to the
(Periodic Table) - (Standard Model - electron - photon) - quanta                 (2)

We can take a practical view and say the investigation is proceeding along the following lines of relationships:
Bound electron - Free electron - free photon - bound quanta - free quanta                 (3)

We can go one step further and eliminate electron...
Bound charged photon - confined charged photon - free photon - bound quanta - free quanta         (4)
Of course, anti-particles are assumed to behave similarly at least for now. So my first impression is a bound photon model will have conflicts with the modeling antimatter. Can the bound charge photon model satisfy Dirac and Schrodinger zbw?
My second impressions is "Are we looking at the same thing but using different terms?"
Right now, the focus is on the internals of the electron as defined by the photon or quanta. Any structural electron proposal must meet some experimental requirement to have a connection to nature.
In my humble opinion, the Mills model of a bound photon around the nucleus may be yet another view of the elephant called the electron in the Standard Model.
If I understand Mills theory correctly, the issue is the charged photon as a captured photon that is confined not just by momentum considerations, but by charge as well. So this model may be an induced charge model that transforms a photon into virtually an electron.
More info needed before a decision...
David