[General] No mass (photon) - to mass (electron)

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 09:33:44 PDT 2015

Dear Martin,

Thank you for the confirmation. Can/should the multiplicative factor be
like gamma that goes to 1 (not zero) in the limit of low v? I haven't
finished reading his paper yet; nevertheless, I think that he will miss the
critical concept that charge and mass are one. Has QED never considered
this?

I'm always concerned about my being 'blindsided' by knowledge that I have
not acquired. I did not want that to happen to this effort.

Andrew
_ _ _ _