[General] To Infinity and Beyond: zero phase index?

davidmathes8 at yahoo.com davidmathes8 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 22:50:03 PDT 2015

Rich, Martin et al,

Why is a curving photon charged?

Shouldn't there be a radiation emission of some sort : ionizing or non-ionizing.
Ionizing radiation is typically particles: alpha, beta, gamma and oddly enough, UV and Xray.
Non-iozizing is  usually EM: DC to light and beyond, gamma, blackbody, thermal except for UV and Xray.

And why is UV and Xray ionizing, while the rest of the EM spectrum not ionizing?
Cosmic radiation is another matter. (bad pun)
Actually, I was thinking of braking radiation and cyclotron radiation (in every 720 zbw model).
In the electron models, is there any sign of Cherenkov or Askaryan radiation? I haven't seen any so far.
Another odd observation is bremstrallung? Why doesn't the photonic electron experiencing bremstrallung? If it does, where does it go? Is it converted?
Most importantly, why isn't there synchrotron radiation? Does this mean the photon is uncharge? Or is the photonic electron an example of a non-charged particle on a curve path producing radiation?
In turn, this makes me wonder how the photon responds below Planck dimensions to Abraham-Lorentz force? For both quantum and relativistic solution, see Abraham–Lorentz–Dirac–Langevin equation.
I do apologize for asking questions instead of not providing a robust informative discussion.
Best,
David