[General] [SPAM?] Re: research papers

Adam K afokay at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:42:30 PDT 2015

Hi Chip,

I think I've been missing quite a few of these messages -- they are going
to spam or maybe I am not on all of the lists? What you said about
electrons and spherical waves piqued my interest. I only saw it scrolling
way down some messages, so I never got the original email. I'm curious what
you mean by this because my own thoughts have been going in this direction
lately.

Adam