[General] [SPAM?] Re: research papers

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 06:50:23 PDT 2015

Hi Chip, Al, Adam and others,

Here’s a well-known quote by A. O. Barut that I included in my 2009 article “The Dirac equation and the superluminal electron model” at  http://www.superluminalquantum.org/diracequation.pdf <http://www.superluminalquantum.org/diracequation.pdf> :
More recently, physicist A.O. Barut (1991) summarized the problem of visualizing the structure of the electron: “If a spinning particle is not quite a point particle, nor a solid three dimensional top, what can it be? What is the structure which can appear under probing with electromagnetic fields as a point charge, yet as far as spin and wave properties are concerned exhibits a size of the order of the Compton wave length?”