[General] reply to Albrecht's email

Albrecht Giese genmail at a-giese.de
Tue Apr 19 09:52:03 PDT 2016

Dear John Hodge,

thank you for your comment. I have looked into the first one of the
papers you have given in your mail. I have the impression that I should
have followed the preceding discussion about your model, I missed that
as there were too many other activities at my place. To understand your
model I should at least have to understand what Hods are and what the
plenum is. Without this knowledge I cannot follow sufficiently.

Anyway, I have two comments to your first paper. 1.) You base your
model, as you write, to the Equivalence Principle. As far as I remember,
we have discussed this topic here already. To my knowledge the
Equivalence Principle (i.e. the equivalence of gravitation and
acceleration) is falsified. One example: If an observer carries a
charged particle with him, it will radiate at acceleration, but not at
rest in a gravitational field. So, both can be distinguished. 2.) I have
a completely different understanding of gravitation: In my understanding
it is not the force no. 4 as main stream physics assumes. On the
contrary, it is no force at all but a refraction process, caused by the
varying speed of light in a gravitational field, which influences the
internal oscillation in elementary particles and causes them to be
accelerated towards the source of the gravitational field.

This is for today.

Best regards
Albrecht

Am 10.04.2016 um 10:50 schrieb Hodge John:
> Albrecht:
> I like your emphasis on experiment.
> The STOE model suggests the extent characteristic is where the inertia
> resides. The STOE posits the plenum (like “space” of GR) and hods. The
> Hods are 2 dimensional and causes gravitational forces. The plenum has
> the extent and inertia. A photon is a column of hods with plenum
> between the hods. Hence, the extent is where the inertia is.
> Inertia according to the STOE
> http://intellectualarchive.com/?link=item&id=1676
> Further the diffraction experiment is a new experiment that is easy to
> do for yourself. The STOE photon model is the only model not rejected
> by this experiment. I urge you to do the experiment.
> Diffraction experiment and its STOE photon simulation program rejects
> wave models of light http://intellectualarchive.com/?link=item&id=1603
> I think this may be the experiment you are seeking. It rejects wave
> models. Because light and electrons display diffraction effects, the
> electron rather than a photon in the experiment should work the same.
> I think your model will fail the experiment. But then it should be done.
> Papers referenced in this paper explain how the photon works. The
> extent of the photon and its inertia and gravitational forces are
> needed for the math to work. The math works and no other model is
> consistent with this experiment result.
> When an electron and positron are collided, only photons result. This,
> I think, supports the idea that electrons are composed of photons.
> Structure and spin of the neutrino, electron, and positron
> http://intellectualarchive.com/?link=item&id=1694
> Hodge

---