[General] cosmological red shift

Roychoudhuri, Chandra chandra.roychoudhuri at uconn.edu
Sun Jan 24 16:08:00 PST 2016

Dear Wolf:
You are correct that I have not presented my logic in sufficient details to make my assertion that the Cosmological Redshift is definitely not a Doppler Phenomenon. I have to think through more and make secondary paper substantiate further. I need more time.

I am actually inspired Nobel Laureate Hubble himself. Apparently he was never satisfied with the Doppler sift explanations. I have more thinking to do.

Further, I also strongly believe that the optical Doppler shift, like Doppler shift of sound waves, have two separate effects. Source movement creates a real (permanent) frequency shift of the quantum frequency. Then this shift can be experienced as a wide variety of frequencies by different detectors (spectrometers) moving at different velocities. This was Doppler's original postulate with ether as the tension field. This is equivalent to stationary air-pressure tension field for sound waves. So I need a stationary Complex Tension Field (CTF), or modified ether, to sustain the perpetual velocity of light as c (the tension properties being epsilon and mu). CTF is the cosmic inertial reference frame in which everything is being played out.

Chandra.