[General] Macroscopic quantum self-trapping

davidmathes8 at yahoo.com davidmathes8 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 16:15:43 PST 2016

All,
I have had this concern that even with a model of a photonic electronic (pick any one), that we do not understand what the process(es) are to get from a photon to an electron.
Here is another candidate process. By locking photons together in a lattice called macroscopic quantum self-trapping, the energy becomes a solid or fluid like object.
Phys Letters X, Oct 2014Observation of a Dissipation-Induced Classical to Quantum Transition
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Observation of a Dissipation-Induced Classical to Quantu...A circuit for microwave photons provides a useful test bed for nonequilibrium physics. |
|  |
| View on journals.aps.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |

Article"Solid" light reveals new insights about quantum mechanics

|   |
| "Solid" light reveals new insights about quantum mechani...Scientists at Princeton University have developed a quantum system that locks individual photons together in such a way that they behave like a solid or liquid. The... |
|  |
| View on www.gizmag.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |