[General] Gravitational Wave - Vacuum Energy Paper Submitted

Vladimir Tamari vladimirtamari at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 4 22:04:04 PDT 2016

Hi John Macken
Interesting - your priority in gravitational wave detection theory through polarization.

You wrote   " I took an entirely different approach than everyone else in the group.  Everyone else starts with what I call the "top down" approach to physics."

Not me! I tend to agree with you that important advances can hopefully be made by creating models from first principles, as I also have http://vladimirtamari.com/beautiful_univ_rev_oct_2011.pdf .  The trouble with this approach is that it assumes much of modern physics, like the concept of space-time or quantum probability or particle -wave duality even time as a dimension is 'excess baggage'. Most streamline physicists are  reluctant to jettison their hard-won expertise in these fields and start on a new tack. The answer my friend is blowin' in the [ether] wind!
Cheers
Vladimir

vladimirtamari.com