[General] Gravitational Wave - Vacuum Energy Paper Submitted

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Mon Sep 5 05:13:22 PDT 2016

Vladimer;
You are not the only one with a bottom--up ( emergent) model. I also mention a few comments like yours about a top down (reductionist) models.STOE Emergence
http://intellectualarchive.com/?link=item&id=1757Emergent philosophy developed from the studies of biology, life, societies, and computer patterns. The Scalar Theory of Everything (STOE) model posits emergence theory models the universe. The STOE was developed from two basic agents and their interaction to the complexity of the cosmological scale. This model has described many mysteries of standard models including the structure of galaxy clusters, the microwave background temperature, rotation curves, asymmetric rotation curves, the relation of central mass parameters to outer galaxy parameters, galaxy redshift, periodic galaxy redshift, and the Pioneer Anomaly on the large scale. The STOE also suggests a photon model of light that describes Young's experiment, that rejected all wave models of light, and that described the results of the Hodge Experiment. It served as a base for explaining the Stern-Gerlach experiment. The STOE model made successful predictions of the Pioneer Anomaly and of the Hodge Experiment.You may also note
"Universe according to the STOE"
http://intellectualarchive.com/?link=item&id=1648
looks at gravity through several papers.
"We are at a special moment in our scientific evolution that requires the big of cosmology and the small of light and of particle physics be united by a single model. The Scalar Theory of Everything model (STOE) suggests fundamental assumptions with consideration for the successful parts of current models and for the data inconsistent with current models. The STOE is simpler, corresponds to both General Relativity and quantum mechanics, and solves many current mysteries and inconsistencies. Data comparisons with redshift, discrete redshift, rotation curves, asymmetric rotation curves, universe temperature, and the double slit experiment are successful. Therefore, the STOE is founded on orthodox science. Data analysis in 2011 confirmed predictions of the STOE made in 2006 that no other model suggested. A new test of the double slit experiment rejected the wave model of light and confirmed predictions of the STOE. The fundamental principles are applied to life and the purpose of life in our universe."Hodge