[General] HA: HA: Gravity

Chip Akins chipakins at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 06:07:49 PDT 2017

Hi Alex

I have modeled this effect that spin has on surrounding space.

My work was to calculate the magnetic moment anomaly of the electron. And
the solution is very straightforward.

So I think this spin influence on surrounding space is significant. But I
did not call it gravity. I considered it to be part of the charge field.

Your work in this area is interesting, and I will study it more.  Thank you
for the link to the article.

Chip Akins