[General] HA: HA: Gravity

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 14:35:29 PDT 2017

Hi Grahame and others,
  I think it’s important to find a causal link between fundamental particles with mass-energy and the creation of spacetime so I congratulate you on your publication in this area. Coincidentally I am working on an article which also attempts to make such a link. In the meantime I refer you to an earlier article “A transluminal energy quantum model of the cosmic quantum” at  https://www.academia.edu/4429777/A_Transluminal_Energy_Quantum_Model_of_the_Cosmic_Quantum <https://www.academia.edu/4429777/A_Transluminal_Energy_Quantum_Model_of_the_Cosmic_Quantum> or http://www.superluminalquantum.org/cosmicquantum <http://www.superluminalquantum.org/cosmicquantum> which proposes a first quantum particle of the universe, along the lines of Lemaître's comment “If we go back in the course of time we must find fewer and fewer quanta, until we find all the energy of the universe packed in a few or even in a unique quantum”, from The Primeval Atom: An Essay on Cosmogony.
     best wishes,
          Richard