[General] HA: Gravity

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Fri Apr 28 15:11:48 PDT 2017

Al:

I'm too concerned with gravity and charge as the fundamental
characteristics of mater in classic physics to appreciate deeper
explanations until the discrepancies or simpler questions have been
answered.

Is not Einstein's connection between gravity and space time based on the
use of EM wave phase measurements that define space time? In other words
masses interact with charges and EM propagation so that the definition
of a meter and a second with which we measure space and time are the
cause of the warping.

Even more important for me right now is the question of the speed of
gravity. I now had more of a chance to read Jefimenko's Gravitation and
Cogravitation which Al recommended, where he expands on the idea that
the  equations correcting Newton's look more like EM with a
gravitational scalar and vector potential and a Lorenz like force
replacing newtons.  In his chapter 20 he points out that the 43 seconds
of arc precession of Mercury rather than being a proof of Einstein's
theory is actually a cause for questioning the validity of Einstein's
equations,  Because Gerber's formula for the 43secnds was based upon
planetary calculations based upon Newton's Action at a distance i.e.
gravity goes the speed of infinity. Jefimenko points out that if
Newton's theory was wrong and gravity is not instantaneous than if
Einstein's theory explaning somthing wrong (the 43sec precession) is
wrong and Einstein's theory coming up with 43 seconds actually proves
Einstein's theory is wrong. Jefimenko calculates the value of the
precession from his theory is 14 arc sec.

If gravity propagates instantly we are talking about a completely
different beast than Einstein's theory, and trying to explain an error
that is assumed correct just leads to more errors although the errors
may be self consistent.

Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director