[General] HA: Gravity

Dr Grahame Blackwell grahame at starweave.com
Fri Apr 28 15:28:43 PDT 2017

Wolf et al,

You will note that my proposal re gravity in my recently-circulated paper, as the 'extended being' of spatially distributed entities that we (with our limited senses) perceive as localised 'particles', implicitly proposes that the 'propagation speed of gravity' is in fact infinite - since there is in actuality NO propagation involved, the 'effects of gravity' are in fact the consequences of those distributed entities ALREADY being present to some degree at every point in the cosmos.  I.e. 'everything is everywhere', to put it in simple terms; as a 'physical massive object' moves (again, a simplistic term), the WHOLE of its extended being moves with it and is immediately in a position to manifest 'gravitational' effects of that object consistent with its changed position, no matter how far spatially removed (more simplistic concepts!) from what we perceive as the 'massive object' itself.

This points to a far deeper truth - that 'locality' and 'time' are both over-simplifications of deeper concepts, foisted on us by an evolutionary process that's more interested that we (a) breed, (b) find lunch and (c) don't become lunch - than it is in us fathoming the underlying principles of cosmic structure.

Best,
Grahame