[General] STR twin Paradox

Dr Grahame Blackwell grahame at starweave.com
Thu Aug 24 02:35:02 PDT 2017

Very well put, John - I totally agree.

Both Albrecht and Wolf are addressing important points - but they are quite different points.
It's absolutely true that Albrecht has the right of it within the context of the sort of stuff that this forum is primarily about. But by the same token, Wolf is raising significant points, points that just don't really happen to fit with the main substance of this group 'discussion'.

Wolf, I find your input fascinating, many times I've wanted to exclain "Yes!" - but it tends too much to take us away from the physical-realm based stuff that really needs to be pinned down if physics is to progress at that level.  The consciousness issue also needs (very importantly) to be addressed - I believe our progress will be severely limited until/unless we DO address it - but as quite a different topic.  (Maybe we need a separate discussion group...)

Thanks, John, for drawing that very helpful distinction.

Grahame