[General] STR twin Paradox

Albrecht Giese phys at a-giese.de
Fri Aug 25 07:48:22 PDT 2017

Dear John W and Grahame,

I think that I should explain a bit about this discussion between Wolf
and myself. Why this discussion is as it is.

I find the topic of Wolf about conciousness very interesting and very
important. So I have continued with this discussion. But, unfortunately
in my view, Wolf is basing his thoughts on a wrong understanding of
relativity. The finds that this "incorrect" theory 'SRT' is an
indication of our human failure to understand physics and so of our
misleading consciousness. - But not SRT is incorrect (as some of you
have already and repeatedly written) but Wolf's understanding is wrong.
- I am trying to give Wolf a correct understanding as a precondition for
a successful development of the issue of consciousness. I see that this
may be boring for those who have understood relativity. But what else
can we do to get ahead?

Any ideas?

Albrecht

---