[General] charged photons

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Wed Aug 30 22:15:57 PDT 2017

Andrew:

I realy like you paper because I think the whole topic of how a photon
if ther is such a thing has a volume in physical space is an important
but not often discussed topic. It is my understanding that the size of a
photon is determined by the constraints i.e. the boundary conditions

However your idea that light even in vacuum focuses is intriguing. i
understand how lasers can ionize air and create a wave guide , which is
wat you used because i can visualize a tube of ionic substance. I have
trouble when the taking that visualization to a vacuum and wonder if we
are ot ultimately talking about an aether of some kind.

wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director
Nascent Systems Inc.