[General] General relativity view of the electron?

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:22:07 PST 2017

With a new family, I unfortunately have not had time to participate in the
recent exchanges. However, while researching the deep-Dirac electron
orbits, I just encountered this paper and thought that it could pertain to
the discussions on the nature of light and electrons. Burinskii might be
invited to the group.

Has anyone read this and would care to comment?

*Kerr Geometry as Space-Time Structure of the Dirac Electron*
and other works of the author
https://arxiv.org/find/hep-th/1/au:+Burinskii_A/0/1/0/all/0/1

>From the Wikipedia

*Kerr–Newman geometry**:*
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerr%E2%80%93Newman_metric#Some_aspects_of_the_solution
The Russian theorist Alexander Burinskii wrote in 2007: "In this work we
obtain an exact correspondence between the wave function of the Dirac
equation and the spinor (twistorial) structure of the Kerr geometry. It
allows us to assume that the Kerr–Newman geometry reflects the specific
space-time structure of electron, and electron contains really the
Kerr-Newman circular string of Compton size". The Burinskii paper describes
an electron as a gravitationally confined ring singularity without an event
horizon. It has some, but not all of the predicted properties of a black
hole.[16]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerr%E2%80%93Newman_metric#cite_note-16> (
Burinskii, Alexander. "Kerr Geometry as Space-Time Structure of the Dirac
Electron," <http://arxiv.org/abs/0712.0577> Arxiv.org (2007).

I hope to have time to look more closely at his work, since I have proposed
that the electron-positron pair formation starts off with a wormhole
connection, which is not unlike co-joined black holes.

Andrew M.