[General] quanta

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Mon Feb 6 10:24:09 PST 2017

Chandra
I feel a bit uncomfortable about where we seem to heading.
There is the experiment. The simulation reqires a wave in a gravitational aether type medium. The unsettling part of this is that this requires the "space" (aether)  to be the cause of inertia. Matter has inertia because of the space between bound elementary particles.
I followed the recent discussions on inertia. I'm thinking about this and the experiment result now without a direction.
If the discrete quanta can do as the simulation does, it may solve my inertia problem. Howver, if the only thing it does is solve the schroendinger equation, well Bohm does that too.
Hodge