[General] Tom's reply

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Mon Jul 10 10:01:01 PDT 2017

TomWHY do you think Hawking is a GREAT (not just good) scientist? (The group challenged me about what other scientists (they are not scientists) think. I am planning to show them copies of replies.)See "Universe according to the STOE"IntellectualArchive, Vol.4, No. 6, P.6 , ISSN 1929-4700, Toronto, Jan. 2014
http://intellectualarchive.com/?link=item&id=1648This model suggest black holes are reclaimed (evaporated) by implosive events that emit intense X-ray from the center of galaxies. Note: The derivation you use in your site assumes a black body type radiation. The X-ray radiation from the center of the Galaxy is without other bands - thus is mysterious. The STOE model is that black holes are dissolved into photons.
Do you want comments on you site? I have many.Hodge