[General] mass and charge as separate entities

Hodge John jchodge at frontier.com
Thu Jun 1 14:19:28 PDT 2017

Wolf
I've been thinking of the nature of charge for my model. The idea of another, fundamental entity in the universe didn't occur. Do you have a paper or reference on this.EM travels at c suggests a link between photons and EM.Are these entities components of the photon? Are photons components of the electron and positron? Are there 2 charge entities?"mass" is the gravity causing entity? So, charge entity not cause gravitation change or influence inertia? (I can accept the latter)How does charge entity influence Stern-Gerlach and polarization.Hodge