[General] STR

Roychoudhuri, Chandra chandra.roychoudhuri at uconn.edu
Mon Jun 5 01:34:21 PDT 2017

Yes, Hodge, pendulum clock and atomic clocks are fundamentally different - first one is a "slave" to the local gravitational field and the second one is  a "slave" to the quantum transition and Doppler effect. These are totally different physical processes. This is why the "Twin Paradox" does not have universal single physical process supporting its basic premise.
     I have underscored in many of my papers that physics thinking needs to be re-anchored to visualizing the invisible interaction processes going in nature. Go to my UConn physics website to download the papers of your interests. Or. my book from Amazon, "Causal Physics".
     Chandra.

Sent from my iPhone