[General] HA: Gravity

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Mon May 8 11:24:25 PDT 2017

Graham:

I'm working on  a paper that is entitled "the speed of Now" in which I
make an argument that the constant "c" should net be associated with the
speed of light but rather the speed with which our individual and
perhaps collective perception travels, i.e processes, its way through a
block memory space time. This sounds like tangible physicalization of
your ideas, No?

Along those lines I

/Fourth Test of General Relativity/, Shapiro wrote:/Physical Review
Letters <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_Review_Letters>/. *13*
(26): 789–791.

    "Because, according to the general theory, the *speed of a light
    wave depends on the strength of the gravitational potential along
    its path,* these time delays should thereby be increased by almost
    2x10^−4 sec when the radar pulses pass near the sun. Such a change,
    equivalent to 60 km in distance, could now be measured over the
    required path length to within about 5 to 10% with presently
    obtainable equipment.

It is the constancy assumption of the speed of light that justifies
special and general relativity. Perhaps we should be thinking of gravity
more as an instantaneous , non shielding mass to mass effect, that
provides a force in a flat background,which interacts with charges  and
their EM fields to change the construction of our EM measureing
instruments that define space and time in the first place?? Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director
Nascent Systems Inc.
tel/fax 831-659-3120/0432