[General] A composite electron?

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 14:45:02 PDT 2017

Dear Richard and Albrecht,

Richard has expressed doubts about Albrecht's 2-body electron and Albrecht
probably has reservations about Richard's charged photons.

I just read a paper ("The dynamical equation of the spinning electron," J.
Phys. A, 36, 4703, (2003), and also LANL ArXiv:physis/0112005, along.with
some background papers) that Richard has referenced in his: The Dirac
Equation and the Superluminal Electron Model (
https://richardgauthier.academia.edu/research#papers). I found a concept
with which I was previously unfamiliar: the centers of mass and charge
being different. If this interesting concept is valid; then it might be
possible that the two centers are the 'objects' that Albrecht has proposed
for his composite electron. It might also apply to the charged photon.

Has anyone any comments on this concept (or n the author of the paper:
Martin Rivas)?

Andrew M