[General] A composite electron?

Martin Rivas martin.rivas at ehu.es
Thu Sep 21 02:13:08 PDT 2017

Dear Richard and all,

Concerning the idea of an elementary particle with two separate centers, the
center of mass and the center of charge, I suggest the reading of the
Preamble of my lecture notes

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/299636714_Kinematical_Theory_of_Ele
mentary_Spinning_Particles_Lecture_Notes

where we give different kinds of arguments leading to this possibility. It
is important for this possibility the spin dynamical analysis of a particle
with two centers. The main conclusion is that a particle with two centers,
the center of charge has to be moving at the speed of light and therefore
the angular momentum is not quantized. It just has to have a unique value.

Best regards

Martin Rivas

Theoretical Physics Department

University of the Basque Country

Bilbao, Spain

url:tp.lc.ehu.es/martin.htm

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Martin_Rivas3

e-mail: martin.rivas at ehu.eus

Postal Add: Apdo 644, 48080 Bilbao, Spain