[General] A composite electron?

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Sun Sep 24 21:19:32 PDT 2017

Dear Martin:

I've been reading your Kinematical theory and have made some comments
that I think have been forwarded to you. It is always difficult to learn
someone else's idea and apeals to greoup theory always give me trouble.
However the charge mass =separation idea is of great interest to me.

Would your Kinematical theory be able to address the Bohr atom
Synchotron situation when we assume mass and charge are connected by
some force that to first approximation can be modeled by a spring.

In the diagram above squares are masses pulled away from their charges
by inertial forces which depending on ones choice of spring constants
absorbs energy in the displacements and modifies the orbit. Can this
problem be solved with your theory? Would there be a modification of the
hydrogen energy levels and if so would they duplicate the fine structure
and require the fine structure constant of Sommerfeld?

Many versions of this problem are of interest including equal charge
mass particles orbiting about each other.

Best wishes

Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director