[General] A composite electron?

Wolfgang Baer wolf at nascentinc.com
Fri Sep 22 18:20:58 PDT 2017

Andrew:

I've been working on the concept of chanrge ans mass center differences
and forces thaT MAY HOLD THEM TOGETHER

You mention quite a few papers which one or which set would you
recommend  to find out more about what has been proposed?

And yes I have suggested this to Albrecht but he has not felt it was
what he has in mind, his idea is that the two rotating chrges are purely
a elecromagnetic strong or weak force, I cannot remember which

Wolf

Dr. Wolfgang Baer
Research Director
Nascent Systems Inc.