[General] A composite electron?

Andrew Meulenberg mules333 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 21:36:53 PDT 2017

Dear Wolf,

This whole concept is new to me (only weeks old), so i can't recommend
anything yet. I'm just trying to find the time to scan/read what looks
promising. However, it may be something to draw a number of models together
(given a little 'wiggle-room'). .

One of the questions to be addressed is certainly on what holds the centers
together. So, your thoughts could be very important. My first instinct is
to look at the whirlpool effect as exemplified by the Falaco effect (see
various papers like  Falaco solitons, cosmic strings in a swimming pool
<https://arxiv.org/pdf/gr-qc/0101098>  RM Kiehn - arXiv preprint
gr-qc/0101098, 2001 - arxiv.org). I am slow with the mathematics;
nevertheless, I find the concept to be useful and now I can apply it to the
polarizability of, and forces between, two centers. My preference at the
moment is to assume relativity and 3-space + time.

Richard has shown that his charged photon concept has wiggle room and
therefore it is probably compatible with my present concepts (which also
have wiggle room). Both of our models may be compatible with a 2-center
model.

I fear that Albrecht's twin particle model may not be given the wiggle room
to incorporate the two-center model. If so, that is too bad, because both
models might benefit from the comparison.

Since my twins were born, I have not had time to keep up with most of the
discussions of this forum. (This lack of time is the result of a different
2-center model. Just this evening, I had two pair of glasses, which I had
left on my laptop, nearly destroyed.) So pointing out important threads
might be necessary to bring me up-to-speed on some of the things presented
as they pertain to the present discussion.

Andrew M.