[General] CLASSICAL,QUANTUM MECHANICS

André Michaud srp2 at srpinc.org
Wed May 9 13:19:28 PDT 2018

Hi Wolfgang,

Thank you so much for the offer. I never heard of resonance antennas.

I am definitely interested. I am a beginner in resonance transmission. All pertaining refs will be welcome.

I am planning to completely refresh in all aspects of harmonic oscillation resonance for the coming months, time allowing, to establish a fresh start before attempting to tackle what remains to be addressed, that is resonance transitions between stable/metastable states (emission and absorption).

I became aware of the exact direction that remained to be clarified only as I was writing my last paper, so I never looked closely at this before.

I really need to study the basics in depth. For now, I just want to let all these new maths (for me) soak in and seamlessly merge with the rest to eventually be able to follow new trails. I am in no hurry with this, now that the trail is clear.

Quite possible that others already up to speed might get there first, which would be fine with me.

Best Regards
André
---

André Michaud