[General] Can cyclic-photon electrons better describe superconductivity?

Richard Gauthier richgauthier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 01:16:28 PDT 2019

Hi Dan,
   Thanks for sharing your real name.

   Most if not all of the models of an electron as a cycling photon-like object or other circulating wave-like object on this discussion list are for an electron moving in free space. My internally-superluminal relativistic quantum-vortex electron model and related double-helix photon model are described in the article
Quantum-entangled superluminal double-helix photon produces a relativistic superluminal quantum-vortex zitterbewegung electron and positron <http://www.academia.edu/attachments/57862769/download_file?s=portfolio> at https://richardgauthier.academia.edu/research. I’ll have another article soon with more details for the relativistic electron model. For example, I found that for BOTH the resting quantum-vortex electron model and the very highly relativistic quantum-vortex electron model (as gamma -> infinity), its  minimum internal speed is calculated to be c and its maximum internal superluminal speed is calculated to be c sqrt(5)= 2.236c, although the maximum and minimum speeds vary in an interesting way between these two electron speeds.

We are open to suggestions, comments and questions.

     all the best,
           Richard