[General] Electron's Forces

Jarek Duda dudajar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 20:25:11 PDT 2021

Dear John,

Thank you, this is the article I have looked through, but wasn't able to
find the details.

We use topological mechanisms like for fluxons quantizing magnetic field
in superconductor - which can be directly translated to electric charges
e.g. hedgehog-like configuration (realized e.g. in liquid crystals),
making Gauss law count topological charge:

 > 2) All fundamental particles are modeled as rotating waves with
Planck length amplitude and ħ/2 angular momentum.

Sounds like fluxon magnetic field quantization - to take it to
point-like electric charge, we can use the above formula.

 >The different fundamental particles have different rotation rates,
different energy and different radii. However, they all have the same
wave amplitude.

Sounds like de Broglie clock E = hbar omega = m c^2, confirmed for
electron: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10701-008-9225-1

 > 3) The first order distortion of the surrounding space produced by
these rotating waves scales only with wave amplitude. This distortion
does not scale with frequency, with energy, or with wavelength. This
common wave amplitude is the ultimate source of quantized charge.

I don't understand - maybe you could show some formula like above -
showing Gauss law returning integer multiplicity of e?

Best regards,

Jarek